An un-precedented rush for Turkey and the Lira …
Due to the sudden decline in Turkish Lira exchange rates, and ...
Boom !- Last minute holiday bookings explode !
Whoosh…! Turkish Lira sold out in the UK as Brits buy up all …only small amounts remaining at two airports.
Let’s re-visit the underlying attractions of Turkey:
- 330+ days of warm sunshine every year
- Welcoming culture of hospitality
- Ingrained orientation towards Customer service and Consumer satisfaction
- Fantastic food 'fit for a king' – fresh delicious fruits, vegetables, herbs; amazing grills of lamb, goat, beef, and chicken kofte kebabs and more; wide variety of fresh fish; strong coffee, and sweets galore- pastries, puddings, and more.
- Abundant pure spring water, and...